Saturday, March 31, 2007

We Gathered In Spring

I've spent the last week in my own version of Vacation Planning Hell. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed this Hell immensely, but every small detail about this trip has begun to consume my being. When I get home from work, I go to the hostel website and compare. Or I go to a travel website and look at Tips (oh, I love those tips.) Or I talk with one of my compadres on the trip about the trip, where we're going, and

Today, on my day off, I went to the travel/adventure store and bought all sorts of random accessories (accessories are right up there with tips) and just spent the afternoon trying to figure out minute details.

I've received my Eurail pass by FedEx, and I think it's about time I had a vacation... From planning my vacation.

Wish me luck.

No comments: