Monday, November 13, 2006

I Am One, But I Asked For Two

I've become mind-numbingly complacent over the past couple days, and my mother is in California so I've been alone for the most part. I can't understand why I feel nothing, I do what I have to do but don't care about anything else otherwise. It sucks. At the very least, I went snowboarding with my Aussie friend in the mountains yesterday, remembered that I'm alive and why.

Sometimes I hate the past more than I love it and miss it, but I can't hate it because it's what's made me. The last two years of my life have been huge, but I'm completely positive that the next 10 will be just as crazy and lonely and full of adventure.

I miss my friends. There are many certain other things that I do not miss. And I need to move on.

No comments: