Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cue The Bibles


My life during these past few weeks has been: Ridiculous: A Tale of Woe, Success, Passion, and Everything In Between. I have garnered myself two new jobs, one at a wonderful, comfortable boutique hair salon called Catalina, and the other at the prestigious and renowned Peterborough clothing store, Flavour. I suppose with anything good comes anything bad, as well. For example, my new job at Flavour? It's probably one of the hardest jobs to get in downtown Peterborough, which makes it awesome that I got it, but they're also only giving me one shift a week so far. And that, my friends? That will NOT pay my rent.

I've been trying to go for as many runs as possible, lately on a new night-time route on the outskirts of downtown Peterborough, to East City (across the river) and through a beautiful park. It is so freeing. The moon is often out and I can finally see the stars. There is truly nothing like it.

This past week has shown me that there are so many things that I want, and so many things I can have. I just need to find a way to match the two up.

1 comment:

N. said...

I'm glad things seem to be going well for you, Renata. Your new place sounds great. I wish I had a new way of living. Enjoy life for the both of us.

All the best,
Nick