Monday, October 23, 2006

It's Officially Official:

I am backpacking Europe and the UK this spring! Tentatively from the middle of March till the middle of May. We shall see what comes of those dates for sure. Cities I am planning on visiting:
Ireland:
Dublin, Belfast

Scotland:
Glasgow, Loch Ness, Edinburgh

England/Wales:
London, Cardiff, North Wales

Spain:
Madrid, Barcelona

France:
Paris*, Nice*, Avignon*

Italy:
Florence*, Venice

Greece:
Athens

Portugal:
Lisbon

aaaaand, if possible, Switzerland and The Netherlands. And Belgium for good measure. This list will most likely expand.

I leave for Halifax on Tuesday night.

Candice, this site needs an update. If you can help me with my archives and layout (whenever you get some spare time! If ever!) I'd absolutely love it.


* denotes somewhere I've already been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was travelling too. this school and house and place in general are very depressing and sometimes i don't know how i will make it. i hope to talk to you plenty when you return from halifax <3