Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last Night, I Had A Dream.

And in this dream, I got to freak out at and confront my former best friend (ooooh, you say, an EX-BEST-FRIEND?!) and oh, it felt good. Unfortunately, I'll most likely never be able to do this in real life because there is a very small chance I will see him again (which, in itself, is disappointing). Never has a confrontation felt so good, albeit unsatisfying. Maybe one day I'll get to do it for real.

Lately, I've felt very reclusive and hermit-y, although (or because) I work in a mall 50 hours a week, and haven't felt like doing much of anything that includes other people. Even emailing and messaging and telephoning are too much for me. I feel bad about this, because usually I am the queen of communication. So if you are reading this, and haven't heard from me in a while, I apologize. The best I can offer is that I hope I'll snap out of this soon. Otherwise, it was nice knowing you?

I'll be in Houston, Texas from March 11th until March 17th. Yee-haw!

No comments: