Sunday, January 02, 2011

The First (okay, second) Day of the Year


I made a decision, amongst many, that I would write in my blog much more often this year (in fact, I decided to write in it every day). As luck would have it, I completely forgot to write in it on the first day of the year. However, following with my newly adopted attitude to "just do it", I am totally fine with just starting today instead.

There are a few reasons why I've decided to do this. First, I noticed a sadly declining amount of posts since 2006 and thought "I can do way better than that!". Second, I noticed that my writing in general has declined in quality and quantity and I am hoping to change both.

So- happy 2011! 2010 was a sad year in so many ways, not necessarily for me, but for the world. I, like many, am hoping that we have some good news this year. Personally, I had a ton of "big life changes" happen and am only now starting to recover. I've made the conscious decision to change my outlook and work harder at, well, everything. More on that later.

So now, I bid the world hello again, I'm here. The world is bright.

No comments: