Monday, May 08, 2006

Loved, Lost, Losing, Lying, Loving, Crying.

This week is blowing me away. It's funny how the more you let go and the more you try to forget, the more surprising things can be. The cast of characters in my life have proven to be recurring ones, much to my astonishment, and now I know that we'll see where this can go.

I missed him so much. I missed him so much that I had to let go before my love for him rotted me inside. I let go. I still dreamt about it, but I let go.

And then? Just when I least expected it. Now it's flowers. Now it's something that we can maybe patch up, maybe we can forget what we saw in each other that was nothing but disappointment. Maybe we can be us again. Maybe we can be the unstoppable.

Maybe it'll never be the same. But for this, I am prepared. I won't let all the walls down, but I'll try to not be so cold. All I know is disappointment, so if there is something other than that, my life turns to nothing but roses.

And yes, I do believe I'll call you when I get back.

No comments: