Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jesus H. JAMBA JUICE!

Just a litte update. J actually was pretty "sweet like that", it took him less than 24 hours to call me back. Then I saw him, and it was awesome, and I feel awesome now. And other things happened that were a little less than awesome, like telling him that I'm moving (and I got the "unpleasant surprise" face with that), but otherwise, it was pretty darn lovely. Oh, J. Juicy Jalopy Jamming Jauntily. Jemima.

And I got some new clothes and a new pair of sunglasses, both of which I don't need at all, and spent some quality time with (as Candice puts it) my marmela.

Orangeville is still lame, and I believe Jess will agree with me on that one. Mary, you suck because we didn't hang out this weekend. Sarah, you suck because you're not home yet. Everyone else, you suck because you're not in Orangeville enjoying the lame-osity of it with us. I'm just bitter.

No comments: