Saturday, April 01, 2006

Alone In Kyoto


It is the weekend close to the end. I am so close to the end that I can almost taste it, dream it, feel it. I can imagine my assignments and essays done. I can imagine the April rain on my face, sliding deliciously down my throat, my toes squishing in whatever lies beneath my feet. I can't even decide which season is my favourite.
If I love spring so much, I really should be outside doing things instead of laying in bed, eating too much, listening to my top 52 melancholy songs playlist, and wasting my precious, precious time. There is nothing time can't heal. I just wish it would work faster.
When the sun comes out again, you'll find me here:
Sitting on the threshold of the door to nowhere, taking pictures with my manual focus Konica.

But I digress.

I can't unwant him. I wish I could press the Undo button. I don't want my heart anymore, either. For sale: My Heart. Free, or best offer. Any takers?

1 comment:

Dave said...

i like how you are able to express yourself even though, as you said earlier, you find that you're self-censured.

If you find a place to drop your heart off, let me know. Maybe that's a new business opportunity - unwanted heart depository.